Saturday 23 June 2018

Saturday.

I got up at 5.50, put on a load of washing and had porridge for breakfast.  I hung the washing out and watered my pots, I made the bed and we had a coffee. At 8.30 H said we should bo out early on our bikes so we got ready and left home at 8.50. We had a lovely ride going to Reepham, all off road. Then on ot Aylsham still off road. Then we got onto the road and came all the way back to Attlebridge where we got back onto the track for the last few miles. The temperature was perfect and it was a great ride. When we got home we had a cheese sandwich with radishes and celery and sat eating it in the garden with a glass of wine. The sun was really hot! I got my washing in all nice and dry again. I had a shower when I came in and for dinner we had quiche with potatoes and sweet corn. It was apple pie and cream for pudding. I only had a little ironing so I did it after dinner. I stacked the dishwasher ready to put on when I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment