Thursday 21 June 2018

Thursday.

I got up at 5.50, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had eggs for breakfast. I packed a lump of cheese, a tomato and a bottle of water, made the bed, dressed, hung out the washing and went to work. I had to pick 78 bunches of radishes, 46 bunches of spring onions, 25 bunches of beetroot and then join Andy who was bunching carrots. We had to do 8 and a half dozen bunches. By the time all that was done it was 12.25 so I only had time to de shoot and twist half the tomato plants before it was time for me to go home. When I got home I had a cup of coffee and a sausage sandwich. The wind was very strong and because everywhere is so dry I was working in a cloud of dust most of the day so I had a bath and washed my hair. I sat and read my book and H made a pot of tea. For dinner we had pizza with a side salad. I don’t have to work again till Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment