Thursday 7 June 2018

Thursday.

I got up at 5.30 and had eggs for breakfast. I made the bed, dressed, packed my lunch and my bag and went to work. I finished the last row of tomatoes first and then picked just 20 bunches of radishes. Next I had to join Andrew and pick 10 boxes of rhubarb which took us ages because rhubarb is almost over. Next I had to join Andy and we planted lettuce, cos, flat, Lolo rossa and oakleaf, also fennel and a few leeks. When it was all done I finished weeding the beetroot and started to weed thenleek bed. I have done 8 rows and have 16 rows left to do. I am working again on Monday so I expect I will be doing more weeding then. When I got home I had a cup of coffee and a slice of cake. James was working in the kitchen when I got home and it’s almost finished. For dinner we had salmon with a jacket potato and a side salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment