Tuesday 12 June 2018

Tuesday.

I got up at 5.30, put on a load of washing and made a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. I packed my lunch, made the bed, dressed, hung out the washing and went to work. It was much colder than yesterday and felt quite chilly sitting on the back of the planter. We began planting straight away and planted 40 trays, each with 308 plants in!! We planted cauliflowers,broccoli, Romanesque, and two types of cabbages. We finished at around 12.20 so I had to weed for a short time before hometime. When I got home H made me a coffee and we had cheese on toast for lunch. After that I worked in the garden till 3.30 when I went in for a cup of tea, a bath and to cook dinner. We had beef ribs, new potatoes, cauliflower and broccoli. Yogurt for pudding. I have to work again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment