Saturday 9 June 2018

Saturday!!!

I got up at 5.50 and put on a load of washing. I had eggs for breakfast with a cup of tea. H made us a
‘Proper coffee ‘ and I hung the washing out. We sat and read till son got up so we didn’t wake him and he finally came  down around 10 am. H went up to turbo and after son had eaten his breakfast he and I put our cycle gear on to go for a ride. It was a great ride, most of it off road. We sat in the Dial House gardens looking at life going on around Reepham square while drinking a nice cup of coffee. We rode 19.2 miles and very few people. When we arrived back home H had finished his ride (61.5 ) miles!! I cooked bacon for sandwiches and brought the washing in. In the afternoon we all got ready and went to our daughter and son in law’s for a B.B.Q. It was a great afternoon and evening and I am still stuffed this morning.!! Their new puppy is adorable and full of life, he is so small but I could see he had grown since we saw him last Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment