Monday 25 June 2018

Monday.

I got up at 5.45, put on a load of washing and made a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. I packed a tomato, a slice of cheese, a banana and a bottle of water. I hung out the washing, made the bed, dressed and went to work. I had to pick 54 bunches of radishes, 75 bunches of carrots and 14 bunches of spring onions. It took till around 10.15 so I had my tomato etc and then went to the leek bed to weed. I spent the rest of the time doing that and I have done about half. I have to go again tomorrow. When I got home I had a coffee and a small bowl of curry. I sat in the sun for an hour and then went in and had a nice soak in a cool bath. For dinner tonight we had cod with potatoes, beans and carrots. It was hot in the field specially as I had to keep my shirt on to keep the sun off.

No comments:

Post a Comment