Sunday 3 June 2018

Sunday.

I got up at 6.15 and put on a load of washing then I made a pot of tea and had eggs for breakfast. H got up an hour later. After breakfast he made us a coffee and I hung out the washing. It was a bit misty early on but soon brightened up. I wandered round the garden collecting snails and H called me in because it was 8.35 and we wanted to be out on our bikes by 9am before the track became too busy. We went all the way to Reepham along the track and then came home on the road. It was a lovely ride and we both enjoyed it. It was 28 miles. When we got back we had a coffee  and for lunch we had scrambled eggs on toast. This afternoon H cleaned our bikes and I sat in the sun in the back garden. I wartered the outdoor pots and went in a t 3.30 for a cup of coffee and a bath. I then vacuumed downstairs and did a bit of dusting. For dinner tonight we had beef ribs in a sticky sauce with potatoes, carrots,broccoli and cauliflower. I had fresh plums and apricots for my pud and H had yogurt. My bosses wife rang to sat they had 36 mil of rain yesterday and the fields are flooded so we can’t plant tomorrow, ( the tractor will sink ) so now I don’t have too go till Wednesday. It’s a lay in for us tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment