Thursday 28 June 2018

Thursday.

I got up at 5.45, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had eggs for breakfast. I dressed etc made the bed, hung out the washing and got ready to go to work. I had to pick 30 bunches of radishes, 18 bunches of golden beetroot and then ordinary beetroot. I had picked 40 bunches when Andy joined me. We just had to have another 4 bunches and then go to spring onions. We did 54 bunches of them and finally began to pick carrots. We had to have 117 bunches of them and the boss even came and helped. We finished it all at 11.35 so then I had to melt in the glasshouse doing the tomatoes. I finished them at 12.45 so I had 15 minutes to twist runner beans up their canes. When I got home H made me a coffee and I sat in the garden for a while but as I have had so much sun I went inside and read my book. H has been busy today rubbing down the kitchen walls and repainting them.   I had a shower and washed my hair then I got dinner. We had salmon fish cakes with corn on the cob and a jacket potato. I don’t have to work tomorrow to it’s housework for me, I have to go again on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment