Friday 1 June 2018

Happy Friday.

I got up at 6 and had 2cream crackers for breakfast with my cup of tea. We got ready and went shopping. When we got back I unpacked and put everything away and we had a coffee. I hung the washing out and we got ready to go out on our bikes. It was perfect, it was the perfect temperature but because it was rather dull and misty the track was so quiet. My day was made when we heard a cuckoo, it was really close, we located the tree it was in but we couldn’t spot it. We saw loads of rabbits of all sizes and on the way home a buzzard flew over heads and landed on the branch of a tree just feet away before taking off again. We also wandered along some country lanes we have never been on before, we saw some amazing barn conversions and finally found our way back to the track. We did 26.7 miles.we had sausage sandwiches for lunch with a coffee and I worked in the garden for a while. My washing is dry again. We had a glass of wine and for dinner we had chicken and vegetable wraps with strawberries and cream for dessert. Our daughter and family have got a new puppy today, we are going to see him tomorrow, she sent us a video of him and he looks lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment