Friday 22 June 2018

Friday.

I got up at 5.40, made a pot of tea and had a slice of toast for breakfast. At 7am we went shopping. After Asda we went to M&S for a ‘ meal deal ‘. We got chicken lattice pies, peas and carrots, an apple pie and, of course a bottle of wine. I added some of my new potatoes. The meal was nice, we didn’t have the apple pie because I bought strawberries so we will have it tomorrow. When we got home from shopping we had a coffee and a bun,H went up to turbo and I sat in the sun. I sorted the rubbish bins and watered all the pots. When H finished we had a coffee and beans on toast for lunch. At one o’clock I got ready and went to the hairdressers. When we got back I changed into my shorts and we sat in the garden with a glass of wine. H said it was a bit too windy for him so he went inside but I stayed out for an hour. When I went in I had a shower and then dinner. Tomorrow I hope to go out on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment