Wednesday 6 June 2018

Wednesday.

We both got up at 5.50 again, I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I made the bed, packed a hot cross bun,tomato and a bottle of water, hung out the washing and got ready to go to work. First we planted this years celeriac and 12 more rows of sweet corn. Next I took the side shoots out of the tomatoes and did 5 of the 6 rows before break. Then I had to pick 80 bunches of radishes and spend the rest of the day weeding the leek plant bed. When I got home there were several more cupboard doors on and some drawers in so it’s starting to take shape. H made me a cup of coffee and some marmite on toast and we sat in the garden in the sun. My washing is lovely and dry. I watered my outdoor pots and then had a bath. For dinner we had chicken and pasta in a white wine sauce. I am working again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment