Wednesday 20 June 2018

Wednesday.

I got up at 6, made a pot of tea and had a slice of toast for my breakfast. We had a coffee and I read a chapter of my new book. Next I did all the ironing which took ages. I worked  in the garden and H went for his Spanish lesson. I made my kitchen fitter a couple of coffees and my kitchen is almost finished, it looks nice.H bought 2 ‘ magic corners ‘ which are amazing so now everything is within easy reach.. when H got home we had fried egg sandwiches for lunch because he went to the chicken farm for eggs on his way home. Later on we sat in the garden with a glass of wine enjoying the sunshine. When we came in we had a shower and I cooked dinner. Pasta with chicken etc in a white wine sauce with fruit salad and cream for dessert. There is a lot of rubbish football on tele at the moment and I hate it. It’s work for me in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment