Tuesday 5 June 2018

Tuesday.

We got up at 5.50 and had our breakfast. H had toast and I had eggs. Next we had a coffee and then I dressed etc and our son in law ( the kitchen fitter ) came round at 7.30 to put new doors and drawers on our kitchen cupboards. It took a while to take all the old doors off and dismantle them, taking off the handles and hinges to recycle everything. Some new doors are on and he is coming back tomorrow. I am working in the morning so I should notice the difference when I get home. We had a cheese, ham, tomato and lettuce roll for lunch with mustard and mayonnaise. We had coffee and I spent all afternoon working in the garden. We had quiche for dinner tonight with mushrooms and grilled tomatoes. I had a bath and washed my hair so now I can watch my soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment