Monday 4 June 2018

Monday.

 I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing then I made a pot of tea and had my breakfast (eggs). I hung the washing out but there wasn’t much dry out today and it’s still a bit damp. We had a coffee and I got on with the housework. We had another coffee and I finished my tidying up and got lunch. We had cheese and biscuits with pickles. This afternoon I read my book and at 2 pm our friends came round, we only see them a couple of times a year because they now live on the outskirts of Leicester. We had pork chops for dinner with oven chips and baked beans, it was so late when they left it was a meal I could cook quickly. Tomorrow we are having new doors and drawers fitted in the kitchen. I don’t know how long it will all take but I know it’s at least 2 days. I can’t wait to see what it will look like. I just had a game of scrabble with H and he beat me!! I beat him yesterday but he is normally the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment