Saturday 30 July 2022

Saturday

I got up at 5.15 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and had eggs for breakfast. I hung out the washing and we had a coffee. Son came home again last evening so we sat about till he got up,( around 9) After hehad had his breakfast he got the bikes out and we all got ready for a ride along the track.It was nice and quiet for a Saturday. we went to Reepham and home in a circular route and it was lovely.When we got home I got lunch, son and I had salad and H had his slices of pizza he didnt eat yesterday. When that was done I went into the garden and began to cut the grass away from the bricks round the back lawn. Our other son rang for a chat and is coming round tomorrow to see us all. Son went out to work on his van and connect his new fridge which is now up and running.H and I had our baths and then had dinner. BBQ. H and I had mintrd lamb chops, son had ribeye steak. We all had sausages and fried onions, courgette and the men had a beer and bananas with maple syrup. I had a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment