Tuesday 26 July 2022

Tuesday

I got up at 5.55, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had eggs for breakfast. H got up at 6.30 and had his breakfast. We had a small coffee and I hung out the washing. I dressed and began to put the clippings in the garden rubbish bin that son cut off for me yesterday. The bin was already over half full so I filled it and have some left which will go in on Friday after the bin has been emptied. H got our bikes out of the garage and wiped the chaines etc snd we got ready to go for a ride. It was nice, the temperature was perfect. We rode along the track to Whitwell where we got on the road and went to our next bit off road riding. We stopped for a fill of wild plums along the way. In one area we saw a burnt out corn field, such a shame for the farmer. When we got home we had done over 16 and a half miles. I put the bikes away and made us a coffee and a cheese roll. We also had a shandy because we were so thirsty. I got my nice dry washing in and made a pot of tea. I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had chicken and chips. Last week at this time it was 38 degrees and we were being taken out to dinner, tonight its 17 degrees and I had to cook dinner myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment