Thursday 14 July 2022

Thursday.

I got up at 6.20 and had a mug of tea. We also had a small coffee. I sat and read my book till son got up. I washed and dressed and went outside to work in the garden.I worked for 2 hours and felt quite hungry, H called me in for a coffee and I realised that I had forgotten to have my eggs! It was too late to bother with breakfast then so I carried on working in the garden till 12 when I went in to sort lunch. Son had a chicken and bacon salad, H had a chicken sandwich. and I had a salad. This afternoon we watched The Tour de France and I cooked dinner. It was rib eye steaks with mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, courgettes and chips. As soon as son had finished his he got ready to go for a climbing session. Our eldest son rang this afternoon to say that they have a box of vegetables for us from their allotment so we will pick it up tomorrow. Lovely fresh veg. OUR 2 great grandchildren are on the mend and getting their appetites back after covid thank goodness. Son and I played crib again last evening and this time he won.

No comments:

Post a Comment