Tuesday 5 July 2022

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.15, H was up and had made the so I poured. I cooked my eggs and H got the bikes out. We had a coffee and pulled some weeds out of the garden. I did a bit of sorting out in the freezer so I have a bit room in there now. We got ready and went out on our bikes. We went out on our bikes and did the same ride as we did last time but the good thing is we went a mile an hour faster. When we got home there was a note on the mat saying they had tried to deliver a parcel but we were out. That is so annoying because they told us it would be delivered on Friday. We had our lunch, H had beans on toast and coffee and I had cheese and biscuits. This afternoon we watched the Tour de France. Dinner was Pizza with potato wedges and grilled tomatoes. Our parcel should come tomorrow now so I might have to go out on my bike on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment