Monday 4 July 2022

Monday 😊

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing. I hadnt had a very good night because I was worried about going to hospital but then I fell asleep when it was almost time to get up. H was up and had made the tea so I had a cup and my usual fried eggs. We had a small coffee and I hung out the washing. I couldnt settle to anything so I just sat and read my current book,the first Hary Potter. At 10.30 I got ready and H drove me to the hospital. He left me there and its a good job he did because I was there for ages. But who cares because the Doctor told me my biopsy was not malignant. Its such a weight off my mind. H came back and took me home. I made us a coffee and he had tomato soup, a bag of crisps and a slice of cake. I had a banana. My washing is dry again and after tipping point we had a bath and dinner, pork chops, new potatoes, carrots and broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment