Saturday 2 July 2022

Saturday

We both had a good sleep. I got up at 6 and H didnt get up till 7. By the time he came down I had made a pot of tea, cooked my eggs and had my breakfast. As soon as he was up I poured his tea and emptied the dishwasher. H wanted to go out on his bike ! I thought I was going out on my own. I said I had to put my prescription in for more pills and said I might do a little round trip and he said he was coming too! Anyway he got the bikes out and before we went I made a cake and we had to wait for it to come out of the oven before we could leave. Anyway we had a nice ride and it was a route we have never done before but made up of bits of several routes we do all the time. When we got home (we did just over 19 miles) We had a coffee and cheese and biscuits. I watered the tomatoes and the pots and we watched the Tour de France. There were some nasty crashes in it. When it was over we had our baths and I cooked dinner, smoked haddock, jacket potatoes and baked beans. Now I am watching midsommer murders, its one I havent seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment