Wednesday 27 July 2022

Wednesday

I got up at 5 past 6, made a pot of tea and had 2 eggs for breakfast.I sat reading until H came down and I poured the tea. H got our bikes out and we had a coffee. I did a bit of clearing up and vacumed the hall and dining room. We decided on a short ride today and it was lovely, one of our favourite rides. ( about fifteen and a half miles) We saw no wildlife whatsoever, no deer, kites or buzzards. When we got home I put the bikes away, made us a coffee and a salad and cheese roll for lunch and read my book for a while,H put the womens tour of France race on but it sent him to sleep. Later we went to Lidl and when we got home I made a pot of tea. We had a shower and dinner,lasagna with runner beans. Its been a nice day, not too hot and not much wind for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment