Saturday 9 July 2022

Saturday.

I didnt blog yesterday because I didnt do anything.. Today I got up at 5,10 althought I had been awake for over an hour. I had an egg and courgette for breakfast. H came down an houur later. We had a coffee and I got stuck into the housework as it was dull.I swept the kitchen and downstairs loo, vacumed the rest of downstairs, the stairs and all upstairs. H just slept in the chair. The sun came out so I went to sit outside but it was too cloudy. I had a slice of toast for lunch and then got ready to go to the cataract clinic. H putthe post code of the clinic into his phone and it showed us the map ok put he had no sound, so I put it into mine. It was fine and got us to within a mile of the clinic but then took a wrond turn and we had to drive miles to get back to where we were and then he went and did it again in the same spot. And would believe he did it a third time. Now i was late and really stressed! I found their number and phoned them and they said not to worry but as I had been worrying even before I got in the car there wasnt much chance of me calming down. T he very first thing they did was take my blood pressure! Of course it was off the chart! It was too high for them to say they would operate so now they have to contact my doctor to see if its alright for them to go ahead. My eyes are getting worse by the minuite, when I had my eye test a couple of weeks ago i was still in the limit where it was safe to drive, now I am not! Anyway they gave me all the pre tests and 3 appointments all in August, the first for op on left eye, the second 2 weeks later to check on the left eye and the third for the op on my right eye.I just hope it can all go ahead. When we got home we had a glass of wine, our baths and dinner. Quiche with peas and corn on the cob.

No comments:

Post a Comment