Monday 25 July 2022

Monday.

I got up at 10 past 6,put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I had eggs and courgette for breakfast. I hung out the washing when it was done.We sat about till son got up which was gone 9am. I had been creeping about the house so I didnt wake him but when I went up to dress I noticed his beedroom door was open, I looked in and he wasnt there! He had spent the night in his van again, he says it was cooler! We had a coffee and I watered the tomatoes. I prepared lunch, salad for son, a bacon roll for Hubby and a cheese, cucumber and onion roll for me.I had another coffee but nobody else wanted one. Son got ready to go home but before he left he cut the top out of a tree for us. When he left I popped to the chemist to put my prescription in but when I got there it was closed because they didnt have a pharmacist so I cycled down to the surgery and handed it in.When I got home I made a pot of tea. I hsd got my washing in earlier because I thought it was going to rain, it went so black but we only had a few spots. I hsd a bath and watched tipping point, dinner was chilli con carni.

No comments:

Post a Comment