Monday 11 July 2022

Monday.

We both got up at 5.20 ,it was too hot to sleep. I put on a load of washing and we had our breakfast. I was going to have courgette and just one egg but as I cracked it into the pan it broke and I hate broken eggs so I got another one and that broke as well! So it was 2 broken eggs for breakfast. I hung out the washing and H got the bikes out of the garage ready for our ride to Reepham butchers. They dont open till 11am on Mondays so we didnt leave till around 1.20. H took part of his motor apart so he could pack it with greece and I read my book. We loved our ride, it was so cool and shady. The frozen meat I had in my back pack kept me cool all the way home.We shared a pork pie for lunch with a shandy. I managed to sit in the garden for half an hour but it was just too hot so I went in and cleaned the cloakroom instead. I had a message from our youngest son his E T A was 19 hundred hours so I had my bath and planned dinner for 7.15 and I was just right. We had salmon with jacket potatoes cauliflower, broccoli and peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment