Monday 18 July 2022

Monday 38 degrees this afternoon.

I got up at 5.40 and H was up and shaving. I made a pot of tea and cooked my eggs. We had a small coffee and H watered the tomatoes. I brought the vacum cleaner down, cut the hair off the brush and then read my book.At 9.25H left to go to the hospitalto have his heart and lungs checked. As I wouldnt be allowed to go in with him I didnt go because it was too hot for me to sit in the car. When he left I vacumed all downstairs, washed the kitchen and toilet floors and dusted. Next I carried the cleaner upstairs and vacumed there. I dusted downstairs and had a coffee.When H got home he said he has to have more blood tests and another different inhailer. I read more of my book. At 4 I made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point. We both had a cool bath and then heated ourselves up again with a chicken curry for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment