Monday 1 August 2022

Monday August 1st.

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and had 2eggs for breakfast. We sat about till son got up and then H got his and my bikes out of the garage ready for our ride, son wasnt coming. We had a coffee, I hung my washing out and we got ready to go. We had a nice ride,all off road so its a good workout. 17.77 miles. A nice start to August. When we got home I got sons lunch, his usual salad, H and I had a coffee, a bag of crisps and a bun. My washing all got dry again. I put the bikes away and prepared the veg for dinner. Mushrooms, potato wedges, carrots, green beans and broccoli all to go with the baked salmon. Son left soon after dinner because he has work tomorrow. He and I watched last nights football towards the end and saw the winning goal in extra time. H and I might do the same ride tomorrow but go the other way round whict will be harder because its more uphill.

No comments:

Post a Comment