Friday 22 July 2022

Friday.

We got up at 6.15 and had our breakfast. I put on a load of washing and finished my mug of tea so I could go to Asda. H got up this morning and was so dizzy he felt sick. He often suffers from vertigo but it was really bad this morning.So I took myself ahopping.On the way there I called at our son and daughter in laws because she was giving me some of her lovely fresh veg. There was courgettes, cucumbers, onions, runner beans, golden beetroot, aubergines, salad leaves and a huge tray of plums. When I got home I put everything away, had a cup of coffee and hung out the washing.As soon as all that was done I changed into my cycle gear and son and I went to meet my daughter and her husband to go for a bike ride. They only got back from their holliday in Greece yesterday evening. It eas great, riding along and hearing all about the holiday, they had a great time. we all had a drink at the station and popped to the butchers on the way home.As soon as i had washed my hands I made the salad for son and cream crackers with pate. We watched the tour and after my bath I cooked dinner.Salmon with jacket potatoes, runner beans, broccoli and peas, ice cream for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment