Sunday 3 July 2022

Seaside Sunday.

I got upp at 5.25 and H got up at 6. we both had our breakfast and also a coffee. I did a bit of clearing up and went into the garden and tidied there as well with a bit of pruning. H is feeling better today which is good news. Anyway today I was going to the beach to do a bit of fossil hunting. H had decided he didnt want to go in case he had one of his dreadful coughing fits. So our daughter and son in law came round to take me and when we arrived at the car cark our granddaughter, her husband and their 2 children had just parked and we were followed into the park by our grandson, his partner,our youngest granddaughter and her partner, it was a lovely family gathering. First we all had chipsand then on to the beach to look for fossils. The only ones we found were belamites but it was fun. As I had taken my swim suit with me I went for a quick dip, I was suprised at the temperature of the water, I expected it to be much colder. When I got home H was sitting in the lounge drinking coffee and eating cake with our eldest son. So I had a coffee and joined them. When son left I made spaghetti bolognase for dinner. while it was simmering we had our baths. Dinner was nice and now I am going to watch tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment