Tuesday 12 July 2022

Tuesday, dentist!

I got up at 6.10, H was up and had made the tea. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. We had a coffee and I hung out the washing. I sat and read my book till 9 when our son got up. We played cribbage last night and I managed to just win it was the closest game ever. I worked for an hour in the garden and at 12 I got lunch. Salad for son and a bacon sandwich for H. At 1.50 I went to the dentist for a filling and when I got home I had a snap chat from my daughter laying on a lilo in a swimming pool. Some people have all the luck. We watched the Tour de France and then I had a bath while the men lit the BBQ and cooked dinner. Belly pork slices, sausages, burgers, fried onions and aubergine, potatoes and rolls. The men had BBQ bananas and maple syrup. We sat outside till 7.30, it was overcast but still 29 degrees c.

No comments:

Post a Comment