Sunday 10 July 2022

Sunday.

H got up at 5 but I didnt get up till 6. He had made the tea so I had my breakfast. I fried a sliced courgette in butter and had just 1 egg. We had a coffee and got the bikes out of the garage and H cleaned and oiled them.My eyes were stuck up when I got up this morning but they are back to normal now. We had a road ride because H says the track is always busy on Sundays, but it was so hot where we would have been shaded along the track. We did almost 31 miles and it was thirsty work. when we had put the bikes away we had a coffee,spaghetti on toast and the rest of our bottle of wine. I sat and read all afternoon, it was too hot to sit outside. We also watched the tour. For dinner we had roast pork, new potatoes, red cabbege, carrots and cauliflower with gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment