Friday 1 July 2022

Friday.

I missed yesterdays blog ! It was because H was taken into hospital. His chest was so clogged up and he was weezing so loudly he couldnt hear the tv. They changed his inhaler, gave him some antibotics and some steroids. This was after he had an x ray, blood test, blood pressure test, temperature taken and had given him oxygen. He was home again around 3.30. I was really impressed with the ambulence service, they wereso fast to arrive and so kind and helpfull. We didnt get much sleep so havent done much today. I did a load of washing, went shopping, hung tha washing out, got the bins in, vacumed all downstairs and then dusted. We had a coffee, a bag of crisps and a bowl of cherries for lunch, I got the washing in and wrote my weekly emails. I made a pot of tea, had a bath and dinner, pizza with salad, and strawberries and cream for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment