Saturday 16 July 2022

Saturday

I got soon after 4 because I vouldnt sleep.I waited till H got up then I made a pot of teaand put on a load of washing.I had just 1 egg for breakfast. I sat and read till son got up then I emptied the dishwasher and hung the washing out. We had another coffee and then H and I got ready to go out on our bikes. Son was working on his van. We have been invited out to dinner Tuesday, and as we didnt want the same fiasco as we had trying to find the eye clinic we decided to cycle to the place so we knew the route. Its somewhere we have never been before or even been past. Its 25 miles round trip. We are glad we made the effot and we enjoyed the ride. Son will have to fend for himself that day. When we got home I got everyones lunch and put the bikes away. This evening we had a bbq which was nice, minted lamb, sausages, ribs, burgers, fried onions, corn on the cob and potato. The men cooked themselves bananas next which they had with maple syrup. H had a beer and I mede a pot of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment