Thursday 7 July 2022

Thursday.

I got up at 10 past 6 again and once again H was up and had made the tea so its the same old thing, I poured us both a cup. But before I started mine I remembered to weigh myself, I was pleased I did because this week I lost a pound. I am 134.8 lbs. I checked my diary for a year ago today and I was 2 lbs heavier. H got the bikes out and checked the chains etc and we went for a ride. We were going to do our short ride along the new N D R track but H wanted to get some finger tape fron the climbing centre which added a couple of miles. We enjoyed the ride but the wind was awful. We put the bikes away, I washed and changed and we went to Lidl. When we got back we had lunch, cheese rolls with gerkins and a cup of coffee. We watched the Tour de France and I finished my book, the first Harry Potter. ITS 25 years since the first Harry Potter book came out, then came all the films and I had never read one or seen any of the films, but i shall watch them in the future. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner, chilli con carni followed by peaches and cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment