Wednesday 6 July 2022

Wednesday.

I got up at 10 past 6 and put on a load of washing. H was up and had made the tea so I poured us both a cup. I had my eggs and then we had a coffee. When the washing was done I hung it out and i also emptied the dishwasher. I did the ironing up to date and put everything away. I dusted downstairs and tidied the kitchen. Yesterday we missed a parcel and it was coming again today so I got ready and went out on my bike on my own. Ijust did a short off road ride which I enjoyed because I was able to go a bit faster. I did almost 18 miles.When I got home I put my bike away, got the washing in and made us a coffee. I had a banana and 2 cream crackersfor lunch and H had a tin of soup. We watched the tour and the parcel arrived at 3.15. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner, home made fish, chips and peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment