Thursday 21 July 2022

Thursday. Cooler.

I got up at 6.40 after a good nights sleep thanks to the cooler temperature. We had our breakfast and then sat about till our son got up and then we had a coffee and i emptied the dish washer etc. We got the bikes out and H wiped them down, they were so dusty after out last ride. We cycled to Reepham, stopping at cafe 21 on our way.son and I had coffee,H and I had coffee and walnut cake and son had gluten free carrot cake. We carried on to Reepham butchers but they were closed. I hadnt bothered to check before I left home. We came home all off road and explored a new track with no idea where we were going to come out, it was fun. Well at least I had no idea but I suspect that our son had a pretty good idea. When we got home I made his salad, H made us a coffee and we watched the tour. I had a bath and washed my hair while H was lighting the bbq and cooking dinner. I had done some fried onions, courgette and aubergine and H cooked bbq chicken wings, sausages, steak and hulimi. It was all yummy, specilly the cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment