Wednesday 20 July 2022

Wednesday, still hot!

I got up at 6.40 after about 4 hours sleep. I put on s load of washing and had eggs for breakfast. I hung the washing out and we had a coffee. It was like an oven in our house last night (still is) so son slept in his van for the second night in a row. Yesterday we were invited out to dinner by our boss which was nice. He had invited Andy, and his partner Sonia, Andrew, H and me and he and his wife were there. It was nice to catch up with every one again. It wae a nice meal and a nice place, it was just a pity it was so hot but you cant choose the weather. Tomorrow we are going out on our bikes, we havent been out since last Friday so I am looking forward to it. Dinner was roast chicken with new potatoes, cabbage, carrots, brocculi, cauliflower and gravy. strawberries and cream. We had it a bit earlier than normal because son wanted to go climbing. last night when I went to bed I watched some amazing lightening and heard the rumbling of thunder but we didnt get a spot of rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment