Sunday 24 July 2022

Sunday, hot again.

I didnt bother to post yesterday because I did nothing. Today was better. I did a load of washing and hung it out. watered the tomatoes and our daughter in law came round with a load of plums and some cherries as well runner beans, courgettes, cabbage, beetroot and aubergine. When son ot up we had a coffee and I emptied the dishwasher. H got the bikes out and cleaned and oiled them. We got ready to go out, it was horribly hot and very windy. We cycled to Hayden and had their iced coffee which is so yummy. We sat outside on a bench on the village green in the shade under a tree.We cycled via the road but came home along the track so we could get out of the sun. When we got home the temperature was 31 degrees C. We did 25 and a bit miles. I drank my whole bottle of water and half my sons. I made the lunches and we watched the final day of the Tour de France. When it was over I cooked dinner, ribeye steak with mushrooms, leek, cauliflower, and broccoli, ice cream for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment