Thursday 28 July 2022

Thursday

The first thing I want to say today is the bit I meant to wtite yesterday. I said about how we saw no wildlife on our bike ride but forgot to finish the stoty. As I said, in the afternoon we went to Lidl. We got out of the car on the carpark and, quite low above our heads a red kite was circling. We did our shopping and when we were putting it in the boot H said look over the tops of those trees and when I looked 3 buzzards were flying round. So we biked miles, saw nothing because it was all on our door step. Today i got up at 5,35, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. We had a coffee and I hung the washing out. I read a bit of my book At 9 oclock we got ready to go to the City. H took his glasses prescription in and ordered his specs, he is getting a free pair of sunglasses too. We popped to the bank as well and when we got home we had a coffee and a cheese roll. I cleared up the rest of the branches off the patio and got the washing in. Next I made some plum jam whivh has turned out well. We had our baths and then dinner, spaghetti bolognase.

No comments:

Post a Comment