Wednesday 22 June 2022

Wednesday

We got up at 5.45, I put on a load of washing and H made a pot of tea. We both had our breakfast and H put on a loaf of bread. I hung the washing out when it was done and vacumed all downstairs.H was sitting out in the garden so I put my shorts on and joined him. At 10 oclock I put my trousers on and went to the dentist for an x ray. They printed it off for me and I will take it to the hospital when I go next. We went straight from there to Lidl. When we came back I changed yet again and we had a coffee in the garden with a cheese sandwich. I did 2 hours of work in the garden so my garden rubbish bin is filling up fast. We each had a beer and then realised we had half a bottle of wine in the fridge so we drank that as well. I got my washing in, had a shower and cooked dinner, chilli con carni. One of our favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment