Sunday 5 June 2022

Sunday.

I got up at 6.30 and made a pot of tea. When H came down an hour and a half later he cut me off a slice of bread and I had toast and marmite for breakfast. I just sat and read till son got up at 9 when we had a coffee. It was really pouring with rain when I got up but it only lasted an hour, I dont know when it started. It was very dull so we decided to just go for a short ride. Before we left our other son rang and he is coming to see us tomorrow. We had a ride through our local woods which was quite a boggy ride but fun. It was far enough for us to get our exersize. When we got home I got son his salad and H made us a hot chocolate. I put the chicken in the ovenand prepared the veg. We had our baths, a glass of wine and dinner. Roast chicken, roast potatoes, carrots and broccoli with onion gravy. We got an invite to a celebration of a wedding today, its in September. Its over 3 years since our last wedding so I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment