Saturday 25 June 2022

Saturday

I got up at 5.30 put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had 2 eggs for my breakfast.H got up at 8 and as soon as he had eaten his toast he got our bikes out of the garage. I hung the washing out when it was done and emptied the dishwasher. As soon as that was done I washed and dressed in my cycle gear ready to meet our daughter and son in law on the track to go for a bike ride. We had a nice ride to Reepham station for coffees and then home via the track.We did 23 miles but the other 2 rode 10 miles further. We saw 2 buzzards and a whole herd of wild deer which made our day. When we got home we put the bikes away and had coffee and a bag of crisps. I got my washing in, sorted all the ironing for the week and read a bit of my book. We had our baths and dinner. fish and chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment