Friday 10 June 2022

Friday

H woke me up at 6.15 because it was shopping day. We had our breakfast and I put on a load of washing. As soon as I had done I washed and dressed so I could go to Asda.I went on my own for a change. When I came out of Asda I went to M and S food for a few nice things. When I got home I unpacked and put everything away and while H was making the coffee I hung out the washing. Next I changed into my dhorts and worked in the garden. We had an instant coffee at 10.30 and at 12.30 I want in and prepared lunch. Cheese rolls with tomatoes ( and cucumber for me), a packet of crisps and H had a glass of beer.I went back out and carried on gardening. For dinner we had an M and S chicken, ham and leek pie with new potatoes, carrots and broard beans, strawberries and cream for dessert. I think we are going out on our bikes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment