Thursday 23 June 2022

Thursday.

I got up at 6.35 and put on a load of washing. I weighed myself while H was pouring the tea.This week I am 135.6 , last week I was 136.0 so I am down a tiny bit. I had 2eggs for breakfast and then we had a coffee. I hung out the washing but the forecast was for thunder storms in our area. It was lovely and sunny to start wirh and H got the bikes out but it began to cloud over quite quickly. We gad planned a 40 mile ride for today but as it became more and more dull we changed our minds. So we went for an off road ride instead and it was great. We saw rardly anyone. As we rode along the cloud all dissapeared and not a drop of rain. When we got home we put the bikes away and I got us a coffee and a bacon butty each. When I had eaten mine I spent a couple of hours in the garden weeding. When I came in I made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point. I got the washing in, had a bath and cooked dinner. We had barbique chicken with potato wedges, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and peppers. Dessert was peaches and cream. Still no rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment