Wednesday 1 June 2022

Wednesday 1st of June.

I got up st 6.30, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I had eggs for breakfast and when the washing was done I hung it out. I did a bit of clearing up and vacumed downstairs. We had a small coffee and H got the bikes out of the garage. At 9.30 we got ready to go out on our bikes. Our plan was to bike to Aylsham on the road then get on the track and bike to Reepham butchers and then home. But we saw so many huge puddles on our way round and so many black clouds hanging about i sugested we bought our meat in Aylsham and bike straight home. We passed through a few showers and had to shelter under a tree at one point. 24and a bit miles, a nice start to June. When we got home we had a coffee changed and went to Lidl and Tesco. I dont think there had been any rain here because my washing was dry. I made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner. Chilli con carni. The bank holiday starts here !

No comments:

Post a Comment