Friday 24 June 2022

Friday

I got up at 5.50.H was up, had made the tea and put the out. I had marmite on toast for breakfast and a cup of tea. Next after I was ready we went to Asda, for the third week in a row they had no tinned prunes so we called in at Tescos on the way home and I got 6 cans. We had a coffee and a jam and cream donut and were going out on our bikes but when I looked at H he was fast asleep in his chair. We had both had a bad night because of the heat. I sat and read till he woke up an hour and a bit later. We went for a nice short ride and when we got home we had a coffeeand a packet of crisps, also some cherries. This afternoon we did a bit of work in the garden and I sat in the sun for an hour. I made a pot of tea, we watched tipping point, had our baths, I washed my hair and cooked dinner. Quiche with potato wedges, roast bell peppers and tomatoes. I forgot to mention yesterday that when we were almost home from our ride we saw 6 very large deer, it made our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment