Saturday 4 June 2022

Friday.

I got up at 6.30 and it was 12 degrees C. I had 2 eggs for breakfast with my cup of tea,( H was up and had made it.) When son got up we all had a coffee and I put my shorts on so I could sit in the sun, the wind was quite chilly. Son got the bikes out of the garage and said we were going out at 11 am. At 10.30 I went in and changed into my cycle gear. We had decided to do a road ride with H on his racing bike. (no motor) Son and I on our mountain bikes, its the only bike i have. We did over 31 miles and it was nice, the roads were quite quiet, we had expected more traffic. As soon as we were home I got lunch and then H and I changed and went to give our granddaughter her birthday card and present. It was lovely in their garden, its a real sun trap. We enjoyed birthday cake with a pimms. (or 2). Our great grand children are an absolute joy and a laugh a minuite. When we got home I put the duck in the oven and prepared the veg.

No comments:

Post a Comment