Tuesday 7 June 2022

Tuesday.

I got up at 5.50 and I was the first one up. H was up next and then son. I put on a load of washing andd hung out yesterdays. As soon as son had eaten his breakfast he left to go to work. I hung out my second load and we had a coffee. I emptied the dishwasher, put everything away and started a new book. H got the bikes out of the garage. We got ready and went out for a ride. It was lovely, just over 30 miles. When we got home I put the bikes away and H made the coffee. The sun was still out when we got home so I put my shorts on and sat in the sun. When it was nearly time for tipping point I got the washing in, all nice and dry.I made a pot of tea, we watched tipping point, had out baths and then dinner. Cheese and onion quiche with a side salad. We got a message from son who has arrived back at his after his days work. Over the bank holiday we played crib 3 evenings and I won 2/1.

No comments:

Post a Comment