Tuesday 21 June 2022

Tuesday, eye tests!

I got up at 6.35 after a good sleep and put on a load of washing. Hubby was up and had made a pot of tea and he poured me a cup while i cooked my 2 eggs. After breakfast I hung out the washing and emptied the dishwasher and tidied the kitchen. H made us both a small coffee and then he went up and shaved while warered the beans and tomatoes. When he had finished in the bathroom I washed and dressed etc because we were going to the City for our eye tests. To cut a long story short, H got a prescription for new glasses and I have to have a cataract removed from both eyes! I should get a phone call within a week with the date of my appointment. I dont know how long the waiting list is. I have read the booklet that was given to me and its a local anaesthetic so I will be awake. They will make a tiny cut in my eye, remove the cataract and insert a plastic replacement lens!O M G ! When we got home we had an instant coffee and finished the malt loaf, toasted with butter. I sat in the garden for a while, got the washing in and made a pot of tea. we had a shower and dinner, cod mornay with peas and sweet corn. After our local news I am going up for my soaps. Tomorrow I have to go to the dentist because the hospital need x rays of my gums, I am falling to bits! Today is our great granddaughters third birthday. She is such a lovely little girl, she chats away non stop and always smiling. She loves her little brother and its so easy to see he loves her by the way he watches everything she does with a smile on his face. So happy birthday to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment