Monday 27 June 2022

Monday.

H was up first again and had made the tea. I poured and cooked my 2 eggs. After breakfast we had a coffee and H got our bikes out. T wind is really strong again. I did a bit of housework and at 9.30 we got ready to go out. We rode all off road again and it was great, 24 and a bit miles. There was one hairy moment, we were coming down a massive hill by the shooting school,we were flying down and there was a huge tree athat had been felled by the wind right across the track! We jammed our breaks on and did a massive skid in all the loose leaves and just managed to pull up. It was too high to lift hubbys heavy bike over so we had to climb up and over where it had snapped off. When we got home we had a coffee and a toasted hot cross bun. We put the bikes away and when I checked my ride I have ridden over 400 miles this month so I am happy, and its not over yet so I might do more. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner. Chicken curry.

No comments:

Post a Comment