Thursday 9 June 2022

Thursday.

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing. I had eggs and peppers for breakfast with a mug of tea. H got up at 7.15. We had a small coffee and I hung out the washing and emptied the dish washer. I started a new book and read 3 chapters when H said he had got my bike out of the garage. He was using his best bike. We got ready and went for a ride. It was lovely, quite windy and as we did a full circle we had head, side and tail wind in equal measures. We did just over 28 miles, we went to Aylsham station where we had a coffee and shared a huge Norfolk shortcake. The station cafe was packed, a coach of O A Ps had just arrived! They were taking the steam train to Wroxham for lunch. When we got home I had a coffee and a packet of crisps and put my bike away. H had a hot chocolate, a packet of crisps and a beer. We sat in the garden in the sun for an hour and then H went in to watch the bike race and I pruned some of my shrubs, got the washing in and PUT it all away. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner, chineese chicken curry and a choc ice for pud. This morning was my weigh in day. Since I weighed last Thursday I have done 97 miles on my bike, had salads or nothing for lunch. I gained 1.2 pounds! I am really annoyed! (137.2 lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment